Wolfe Creative, Inc., d/b/a Get Down to Disness® (the “Company”) is independently owned and operated. This website is owned and maintained solely by the Company and is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or any of its affiliates. The Get Down to Disness® Agent Prep Program offered through this website is not associated with, supported by, or affiliated with the Walt Disney Travel Company, nor does its completion qualify the participant for any type of employment with the Walt Disney Travel Company, Wolfe Creative, Inc. or any other company. Rather, the Get Down to Disness® Agent Prep Program is for informational and educational purposes for prospective and existing travel agents to improve their travel marketing skills, with an emphasis on Disney travel.
2. All Content, including but not limited to training materials, text, data, graphics files, videos and sound files, and other materials contained in the Site, are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and are the property of the Company and/or a supplier to the Company. As to Disney artwork, logos, and images - © Disney. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any Content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Company or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
a. Non-dissemination – Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Courses in any manner. By ordering or participating in Courses, you agree that the Courses you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company. By ordering or participating in Courses, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Courses and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Courses.
b. Accuracy and Personal Responsibility – We have done our best to ensure that the information provided in our Courses and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. Neither the Company nor any of its owners or employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions in our Courses or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available in our Courses or the resources available for download from this Site. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended in our Courses. You further agree that the information contained in our Courses and the resources available for download through this Site is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
c. No Guarantees As To Results – You agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended by our Courses or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of our Courses succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company. You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in our Courses are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results. The Courses offered through this Site are not associated with, supported by, or affiliated with the Walt Disney Travel Company or any other company. Completion of the Courses offered through this Site are solely for informational and educational purposes and do not qualify the participant for any type of employment and do not result in certification for any type of employment with the Walt Disney Travel Company, Wolfe Creative, Inc. or any other company.
d. Refund Requests – We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the program. We offer a 60-day refund period for purchases. However, in order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you did the work in the course and that the course still did not work for you.
With respect to any purchase, you must request your money back within 60 days of the purchase. You may request your money back by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. That email must contain information about the product you purchased, the date of the purchase, and the email and name associated with any such purchase. You must also demonstrate that you have attempted to implement the program without success. To meet this requirement, you must submit the work outlined below (based on the program you are requesting a refund for):
Agent Prep Program The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items (which are all taught inside the Agent Prep Program):
* You must have completed all lessons in all 5 modules.
* You must provide pdfs of all worksheets completed.
* A link to your Facebook group and/or business page.
* A link or pdf of your resume.
* The contact information for five travel agencies that you've submitted your resume to.
Upon determining that you are entitled to a refund pursuant to this policy, the Company will promptly issue an instruction to its payment processor to issue the refund. The Company does not control its payment processor and will not be able to expedite any refunds.
e. International Users – Our Courses are controlled, operated and administered by the Company from our offices within the USA. If you access the Course from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Company Content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
f. Forms – The Company provides various templates and/or forms for download on this Site. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our templates and/or forms for your own personal or internal business use. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the templates and/or forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the templates and/or forms for your authorized use. By ordering or downloading forms and/or templates, you agree that the forms and/or templates you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
g. As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to the Company that you will not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website.
The Company content is not for resale. Your use of the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your individual use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the Company and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Company or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The Company name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
7. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
8. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. The Site may contain links to other websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the Linked Website or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via the Site are delivered by third-party Websites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the Site, you hereby acknowledge and consent that the Company may share such information and data with any third party with whom the Company has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Site’s users and customers.
11. THE COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENTS, MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, PROGRAMS, COURSES, PRODUCTS, BOOKS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENTS, MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, PROGRAMS, COURSES, PRODUCTS, BOOKS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S COURSES, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN POTENTIAL FOR EMPLOYMENT AND EARNING ABILITY AS A TRAVEL AGENT, AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO YOUR BUSINESS, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS AND THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS OR COURSES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, COURSES, AND/OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, CONTENT, COURSES, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
16. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Wake County, North Carolina. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: March 18, 2019