4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to the Company that you will not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website.
The Company content is not for resale. Your use of the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your individual use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the Company and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Company or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The Company name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, the information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
ACCURACY AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, we have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. Neither the Company nor any of its owners or employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this Website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.
By using this Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Website or the resources available for download from this Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended on this Website.
NO GUARANTEES AS TO RESULTS
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, you agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Website succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
EMAIL AND OTHER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Visiting the Website or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, blog comment sections and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, the Company reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the Company’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. The Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, the Company specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized the Company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Company.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO THE WEBSITE
The Company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to the Website (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Website or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you are granting the Company, our affiliated companies, and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. The Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the Website or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third-party Websites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the Website, you hereby acknowledge and consent that the Company may share such information and data with any third party with whom the Company has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Website’s users and customers.
USE OF TEMPLATES AND FORMS
The Company provides various templates and/or forms for download and/or sale on this Website. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our templates and/or forms for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the templates and/or forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the templates and/or forms for your authorized use.
By ordering or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
USE OF PAID COURSES, PROGRAMS, AND ASSOCIATED MATERIAL
The Company from time-to-time provides various courses, programs, and associated material for sale on this Website. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our courses, programs, and associated material (collectively the “Courses”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Courses in any manner.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you agree that the Courses you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Courses and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Courses.
USE OF FREE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
The Company provides various resources on this Website, which users may access by providing an e-mail address. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our resources provided in exchange for an email address (the “Free Content”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Free Content in any manner.
By downloading the Free Content, you agree that the Free Content you download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By downloading the Free Content, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Free Content and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Free Content.
The Company may, from time to time, provide information from a third party in the form of a podcast guest interview, interview on other platform, guest blog post, or other medium. The Company does not control the information provided by such third-party guests, is not responsible for investigating the truth of any information provided, and cannot guarantee the veracity of any statements made by such guests.
Individuals who agree to appear as guests on any podcast offered by the Company agree to transfer all intellectual property rights they may have in any such interviews to the Company and further provide a license to any rights they are unable to assign.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the program. We offer a 60-day refund period for purchases. However, in order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you did the work in the course and that the course still did not work for you.
With respect to any purchase, you must request your money back within 60 days of the purchase. You may request your money back by emailing email@example.com. That email must contain information about the product you purchased, the date of the purchase, and the email and name associated with any such purchase. You must also demonstrate that you have attempted to implement the program without success. To meet this requirement, you must submit the work outlined below (based on the program you are requesting a refund for):
Agent Prep Program
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items (which are all taught inside the Agent Prep Program):
- You must have completed all lessons in all 5 modules.
- You must provide pdfs of all worksheets completed.
- A link to your Facebook group and/or business page.
- A link or pdf of your resume.
- The contact information for five travel agencies that you've submitted your resume to.
Upon determining that you are entitled to a refund pursuant to this policy, the Company will promptly issue an instruction to its payment processor to issue the refund. The Company does not control its payment processor and will not be able to expedite any refunds.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE. THE COMPANY FURTHER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENTS, MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, BOOKS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE TO ABSOLVE THE COMPANY OF ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR LOSS THAT YOU OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE RESOURCES YOU MAY DOWNLOAD FROM THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EQUITABLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by the Company from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Company Content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Website or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
NO JOINT VENTURE OR OTHER RELATIONSHIP
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this agreement or use of the Website. The Company’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by the Company with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
CHANGES TO TERMS
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Last Updated: September 25, 2018